The i-CAT FLX Cone Beam 3D Imaging System allows your orthodontist to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for the most precise orthodontic diagnosis possible. i-CAT FLX technology provides 3D data for:
- Orthodontic evaluation and treatment planning
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Patients can take advantage of a more complete orthodontic treatment with i-CAT FLX imaging. Its innovative features include:
- One eight-second scan that provides your doctor with enough data for a complete diagnosis
- Visual iQuity™ advanced image technology delivers clear, precise 3D and 2D images
- Full dentition 3D imaging at a dose lower than a 2D Panoramic X-ray with QuickScan+
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- Ergonomic Stability System minimizes patient movement and reduces the need for retakes
- The SmartScan STUDIO™ allows your doctor to select the appropriate scan for your needs with an ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) radiation dose
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT FLX 3D imaging to our orthodontic patients. Come and see for yourself what it’s like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly orthodontic experience. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Using the most advanced orthodontic technology possible is just as important as staying up-to-date on the latest treatment techniques. Because our practice is dedicated to providing you with the safest and most convenient treatment options available, we utilize advanced digital X-ray technology in our office.
Digital X-rays provide several advanced imaging options designed to save time, provide clearer dental photos, and expose patients to less radiation than traditional X-ray technology.
Our practice is focused on making your orthodontic experience as comfortable as possible. At your next appointment, we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.