I truly enjoy each and every day I spend in the office working as an orthodontist. It is a joy to get to know the patients while helping them create a beautiful and healthy smile. I feel exceptionally lucky to have joined Dr. Foster and the great team at Helena Orthodontics and to be living back in my hometown of Helena.
Education and Work History
- Graduated as a Valedictorian from Helena High School in 2007
- Graduated with highest honors from Montana State University in 2011 with a degree in Biomedical Sciences and a minor in Business Administration
- Graduated with high honors and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of the Pacific in 2014
- Received an Advanced Certificate in Orthodontics while serving as the chief resident from Vanderbilt University in 2016
- Became Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics in 2018
After completing my education, I practiced in the Nashville, TN area for nearly four years before moving back to Helena to join Dr. Foster and the team at Helena Orthodontics. During my time in Nashville I was fortunate to work with some great orthodontists and to be exposed to a wide variety of cases and treatment modalities that help me provide the highest quality of treatment for all of our patients.
Continuing Education and Professional Affiliations
I strive to be a life-long learner and am always striving to learn about the newest and best treatment options for our patients. In 2018 I took the extra steps to show my commitment to excellence in Orthodontics and became Board Certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. I regularly attend continuing education courses and am involved in many professional organizations including:
- American Dental Association
- Montana Dental Association
- Fifth District Dental Association
- Spear Study Club
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontics
I feel it is important to give back to the community you live in and I look forward to be more involved in the Helena community as I get settled in. Over the years, I have been involved with the Helena Education Foundation, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and I have participated in two dental mission trips.
Outside the Office
While I am thankful for my time and experiences in Bozeman, San Francisco, and Nashville, I couldn’t be more excited to be back in my hometown of Helena. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, enjoying the outdoors including hiking, boating, and skiing. I also like to play tennis and golf as well as pottery.