- Received an Advanced Certificate in Orthodontics from Nova Southeastern University in 2007
- Graduated with honors and a Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Oregon Health and Sciences University in 2005
- Graduated with honors and a Bachelor of Science in Biomedicine from Montana State University in 2000
There is nothing more rewarding than seeing someone smile confidently after a treatment well done. My work is life changing, and I love helping people come out of their shell. My goal is to help all our patients achieve such beautiful, healthy smiles that they cannot help but to confidently show their new attractive teeth to the world. I would like to stress how fortunate I am to have such wonderful and talented coworkers and a great team.
Education and Work History
I practiced in Portland, Oregon, and have had the opportunity to work in a number of wonderful orthodontic offices since then. Here at Helena Orthodontics, I use my skill and experiences to bring the highest quality orthodontic care to my patients.
Continuing Education and Professional Affiliations
I am always interested in furthering my education, and I attend many local and national meetings to do so. My goal is to find the best combination of cutting-edge technology and tried and true techniques so that I can provide the highest level of orthodontics. I also attend numerous continuing education courses and am involved with many professional organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- Montana Dental Association
- Fifth District Dental Association
- Capital City Study Club
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Spear Study Club
- President of Montana Society of Orthodontists
I love helping others in the office and outside of it. I feel very fortunate and thankful to my community because they make my job and life possible and so very rewarding. For this reason, I am always happy to give back. I do free dental screenings at local schools and take part in a fundraiser called Bowl for Kids' Sake. I also donate or volunteer to help at many other activities, like the Special Olympics, Grandstreet Theatre, Exploration Works, Florence Crittenton Home, head start programs, and Big Brothers & Big Sisters.
Outside the Office
I grew up in Helena and consider it a great honor to return to my hometown. I live with my beautiful wife, Charissa, and our two boys, Chase and Caden. We also have two dogs named Jackson and Jorgia. I love playing most sports, hiking and spending time with the family, especially outdoors. I am a Bobcat football fan for life, but I also root for the Oregon Ducks whenever I can.